1st Shift, Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:00pm
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we believe that providing superior support drives our success and we want to put you behind the wheel. As the Transportation Specialist, you will be responsible for tracking loads for all modes of transportation, while delivering a positive experience to our customers. If you’re ready to build a career with a rapidly-growing global company, we have the opportunity for you to grow with XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Schedule delivery appointments
- Perform freight tendering/carrier selection (with use of routing guide)
- Monitor carrier performance and compliance issues
- Perform data entry and track/trace duties
- Provide Freight Pay and Claims resolution
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience as a transportation coordinator
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
It’d be great if you also have:
- Professional work experience
- Ability to work several sides of the issue to achieve resolution, including carrier, supplier, freight pay, internal customer, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.