Location: Huntsville, AL
Start Date: Contingent upon Award
INTEGRATED MASTER SCHEDULER: The Integrated Master Scheduler position facilitates and executes Integrated Master Plans (IMP) and Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) development and maintenance with stakeholders. The minimum qualifications for a scheduler are as follows:
Must the following:
- Favorable Tier 1 or National Agency Check and Written Inquiries (NACI) Clearance
- Seven (7) years or more experience in developing integrated master schedules, analyzing critical paths within schedules, developing and presenting schedule metrics, and analyzing and managing schedule data for complex programs exceeding $2,000,000 in value.
- Seven (7) years or more experience working with Microsoft Project or other schedule software (i.e. Open Plan, Primavera) for Defense Acquisition Programs, other Federal agency scheduling efforts, vehicle development or vehicle system development.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience preparing Integrated Master Schedules supporting DoD Acquisition Programs, other Federal Agency scheduling efforts, vehicle development, or vehicle system development.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized and accredited university.
Benefits: We challenge our employees to be the best they can possibly be. As such, we offer a comprehensive set of benefits to ensure they can do their best work and focus on the task at hand. Our benefits include:
Employee Assistance Program
Supplemental Life Insurance
401(K) Retirement Plan
Flexible Spending Accounts
Supplemental Insurance Package
Paid Personal Time Off
Observance of Federal Holidays
Phone (404) 952-1093
Fax number (678) 870-0287
XOtech, LLC is committed to a drug free workplace. It is the intent of XOtech to provide a healthy and productive work force and safe working conditions free from the effects of drugs and alcohol. XOtech performs pre-employment substance abuse testing as well as post-accident, random and reasonable suspicion testing. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time