We are seeking a Social Media Marketing in Atlanta, GA to join our team! Work from home! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and brand.
Come work for a dynamic company with the high earning potential with a commission that could earn you up 6 figures, work from home, and if successful there is an opportunity for growth as a social media marketing director!
- Social Media Campaigns
- It does NOT include content creation (ex: creating photos or videos); this will be provided by the firm. However, will include editing of existing photos and videos.
- "Social Media" will be defined as all platforms fit and relevant to your goals. Not every social media platform will be used as not all of them will deliver results for your particular purpose. Only platforms that can deliver big returns will be used.
- This will include basic lead creation and lead qualification processes.
- Conduct market research to determine the potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Must be able to start work immediately
- Previous experience in market research or other related fields
- Relevant Web Design
- Creation of Landing Pages
- Basic editing and maintenance of XCOVID.com.
- SEO page description
- Listing search engines
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
Crowdsourcing of Investments:
- Creation and design of relevant Crowdsourcing platforms
- Responsible for creating and generating exposure and traffic to the Investment pages
- NOT responsible for photo/video creation--these will be provided by the firm (Ex: Pics of previous jobs)