XCAL Martial Arts Kids Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Instructor
- Expired: January 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
XCAL Shooting Sports and Fitness, a family-owned business, combines its technology-driven design with uncompromising customer service to deliver a unique and fun-filled experience for shooters and fitness enthusiast of all levels. This revolutionary new concept integrates shooting sports and fitness in one convenient location. Our facility features three distinct shooting ranges, full-service restaurant, large retail space, traditional as well as functional fitness, mixed martial arts dojo, spin studio, group fitness, spa services, child activity center and a host of amenities to provide an exceptional experience.
Employment at XCAL comes with an XCAL membership, flexible hours, employee lockers rooms, and discounts on products and services.
An XCAL Martial Arts (XMA) Instructor is a person who has a passion for changing lives through teaching martial arts. The Instructor's focus will be delivering quality classes that are curriculum driven while keeping the individual needs of each member in their forethought. Any applicant must have great time management skills and an ability to potentially run back-to-back classes seamlessly. In addition, XMA Instructors will be approachable on and off the mats.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Instruction of high-energy, benefit-driven, educational classes.
- Engage with and build relationships with the students and parents.
- Ability to teach/supervise a class size of 20-30.
- Take feedback and turn that knowledge into a teachable means of empowering the student.
- Actively pursue professional development in their respective fields.
- Passion to impact your community through martial arts.
- Great personality and people skills.
- Great oratory skills.
- Respect for diversity.
- 2 years BJJ coaching experience.
44950 Russell Branch PkwyAshburn, VA
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at XCAL
Get fresh Brazilian JIU Jitsu Instructor jobs daily straight to your inbox!