- Posted: over a month ago
XCAL Shooting Sports and Fitness, a family-owned business, combines its technology-driven design with uncompromising customer service to deliver a unique and fun-filled experience for shooters and fitness enthusiast of all levels. This revolutionary new concept integrates shooting sports and fitness in one convenient location. Our facility features three distinct shooting ranges, full-service restaurant and premium members lounge, large retail space, traditional as well as functional fitness, mixed martial arts dojo, spin studio, group fitness, spa services, child activity center and a host of amenities to provide an exceptional experience.
XCAL provides full-time employees with generous benefits that include:
- Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision plans provided by United Healthcare
- Health Savings Account provided by Optum Bank via United Healthcare
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) provided by Hartford Life Insurance Company
- Short-term disability (STD) and Long-term disability (LTD) plans provided by Hartford Life Insurance Company
- 401k - XCAL matches 100% up to 4% of employee contributions
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employment at XCAL comes with a XCAL Shooting Sports and Fitness membership and discounts on retail, food, and beverages
The Receptionist will operate the telephone system to answer incoming calls and direct callers to appropriate personnel in a manner that exceeds the callers' expectations while always presenting a cheerful and pleasant attitude. The incumbent will also assist with other office duties as needed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist clients in finding their way around the facility.
- Answer, forward, and screen phone calls in a friendly and professional manner.
- Prepare meetings and training rooms.
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Convert XCAL products and services questions into appointments.
- Explain all XCAL products, services, and treatments to guests and assists them with determining their individual needs.
- Schedule appointments and suggest upgrades or add-ons to products and services.
- Complete outgoing confirmation calls and member outreach calls to schedule appointments.
- Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, and taking notes.
- Uses all required safety devices to comply with company safety rules.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good time management skills
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team and help out with various tasks as required
- Basic PC knowledge
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Excellent Customer Service
BusinessView all jobs at XCAL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?