- Posted: 14 days ago
XCAL Shooting Sports and Fitness, a family-owned business, combines its technology-driven design with uncompromising customer service to deliver a unique and fun-filled experience for shooters and fitness enthusiast of all levels. This revolutionary new concept integrates shooting sports and fitness in one convenient location. Our facility features three distinct shooting ranges, full service restaurant, large retail space, traditional as well as functional fitness, mixed martial arts dojo, spin studio, group fitness, spa services, child activity center and a host of amenities to provide an exceptional experience.
Employment at XCAL comes with an XCAL membership, flexible hours, employee lockers rooms, and discounts on products and services.
A Personal Trainer is responsible for providing various personal training services that offer members programs to maximize workout efficiency, improve fitness, increase stamina, enjoy their fitness experience, and improve overall sense of well-being. They schedule and complete record keeping according to standard operating procedures. Personal Trainers will spend much of their work week member facing, deliver either personal training services, fitness evaluations, or complimentary services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops safe, professional, exciting, and comprehensive personal training programs to ensure clients are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals.
- Monitors and instructs clients during personal training sessions on the safe and effective use of cardiovascular, flexibility and strength training equipment.
- Educates members on current health and fitness issues and trends.
- Fulfills member service requirements such as fitness assessments and equipment operations, service desk duties and fitness equipment cleaning.
- Promotes and sells personal training programs and services.
- Completes all administrative requirements associated with each client's fitness plan.
- Remains current on certifications and new trends in the industry
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of personal training experience
- Certified personal Trainer
- CPR and AED Certified
- Knowledge of fitness, cardiovascular training, nutrition, and program design
- Ability to perform an aerobic activity for the duration of a class and be able to bend, stand, reach, climb and lift up to 50 pounds
- Bachelor's degree in Kinesiology, Sports Medicine or other related field
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at XCAL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?