- Expired: February 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
XCAL Shooting Sports and Fitness, a family-owned business, combines its technology-driven design with uncompromising customer service to deliver a unique and fun-filled experience for shooters and fitness enthusiast of all levels. This revolutionary new concept integrates shooting sports and fitness in one convenient location. Our facility features three distinct shooting ranges, full-service restaurant and premium members lounge, large retail space, traditional as well as functional fitness, mixed martial arts dojo, spin studio, group fitness, spa services, child activity center and a host of amenities to provide an exceptional experience.
XCAL provides full-time employees with generous benefits that include:
- Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision plans provided by United Healthcare
- Health Savings Account provided by Optum Bank via United Healthcare
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) provided by Hartford Life Insurance Company
- Short-term disability (STD) and Long-term disability (LTD) plans provided by Hartford Life Insurance Company
- 401k - XCAL matches 100% up to 4% of employee contributions
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employment at XCAL comes with a XCAL Shooting Sports and Fitness membership and discounts on retail, food, and beverages
Cook/Line Prep Cook
We are looking for a professional Cook/Line Prep Cook to prepare food to specifications and set up stations for menu. The duties will consist of assisting the Executive and Sous Chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies.
- Prepare food for service (e.g., chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces).
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
- Answer, report, and follow Executive or Sous Chef's instructions.
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
- Stock inventory appropriately.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a Line Chef, Restaurant Cook or Prep Cook, preferred
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Familiar with industry's best practices
FoodView all jobs at XCAL
Get fresh Server Sports Bar jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.