- Posted: March 27, 2023
XCAL Shooting Sports and Fitness, a family-owned business, combines its technology-driven design with uncompromising customer service to deliver a unique and fun-filled experience for shooters and fitness enthusiast of all levels. This revolutionary new concept integrates shooting sports and fitness in one convenient location. Our facility features three distinct shooting ranges, full-service restaurant and premium members lounge, large retail space, traditional as well as functional fitness, mixed martial arts dojo, spin studio, group fitness, spa services, child activity center and a host of amenities to provide an exceptional experience.
XCAL provides full-time employees with generous benefits that include:
- Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision plans provided by United Healthcare
- Health Savings Account provided by Optum Bank via United Healthcare
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) provided by Hartford Life Insurance Company
- Short-term disability (STD) and Long-term disability (LTD) plans provided by Hartford Life Insurance Company
- 401k - XCAL matches 100% up to 4% of employee contributions
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employment at XCAL comes with a XCAL Shooting Sports and Fitness membership and discounts on retail, food, and beverages
The Dishwasher will be responsible for washing dishes, cleaning and maintaining the dish area.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Clean dishes in a timely manner.
- Assist with prep
- Assist servers
- Help wash dishes when time permits.
- Assist with taking out trash.
- Restock and replenish disposables when needed.
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
- Resume and proven working experience in the service industry
- Ability to work in a face paced environment
- Able to stand for 8-hour shifts
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Multiple shifts available
- 4 hours up to 10 hours
FoodView all jobs at XCAL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?