Summary of Position
Ensures corrosion protection is applied to every operational aircraft as part of routine maintenance and sustainment. Executes the Corrosion Prevention and Control Program for Global Hawk Sustainment Office in accordance with established procedures and/or regulations.
Warner Robins AFB, GA
Essential Job Requirements
- Support Configuration Management for the system by generating and delivering engineering data to support the Government configuration control board or engineering requirements review
- Determine aircraft airworthiness and generate and deliver the engineering data necessary to support Operational, Safety, Suitability and Effectiveness (OSS&E)
- Develop, produce, maintain and deliver a Technical Data Package (TDP)
- Provide corrosion analysis and engineering support for issues that arise from real-time logistics, operational and/or maintenance activities
- Risk Related Engineering Support, such as severe corrosion or other aircraft conditions that may impact the safety of the aircraft
- Assist with root cause analysis and corrective action development to mitigate potential technical risks and hazards directly related to aircraft operations and maintenance
- Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university
- At least ten (10) years demonstrated experience in aircraft maintenance
- US Government or military experience
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Familiarization with corrosion remediation technical orders
- Job involves AutoCAD lay-out of equipment and fixtures and basic sketches for Plant Services and engineering.
- Must hold appropriate Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) accredited degrees, state issued Engineering-in-Training certifications and/or state issued Professional Engineer
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc...)
Office computer and MS Office
U.S Government Secret Clearance required
Must be a US Citizen
Call 210.822.8712 for other accommodations.
AAP/EEO Statement X Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Applicants that do not meet the minimum requirements will not be considered for the position.
At X Technologies, we adapt rapidly to meet new requirements and have flexible and fast contracting vehicles. We have the experience, personnel, facilities and teaming partners to get the job done....from start to finish.