Mass Transfer Process Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
X Display Company is looking to hire a Mass Transfer Process Engineer who can perfect mass transfer of microLEDs and microICs for displays. You will be a key member of the hard-working and talented team at XDC that designs, develops, builds, and analyzes microLED displays. This position will be based in our Research Triangle Park, North Carolina facility.
- Rapidly learn the fundamentals of XDC’s proprietary mass transfer technology
- Conduct hands-on experimental work along with a small team of engineers and technicians
- Operate motion-plus-optics mass transfer equipment
- Build display prototypes with consistently improving quality and pixel yield
- Use microscopy constantly to build intuition of key mechanisms in mass transfer processes
- Simulate and analyze thermomechanical behavior of elastomer transfer stamps
- Identify and resolve sources of yield loss to ppm and ppb levels
- Conduct failure analyses and success analyses
- Communicate findings regularly to the team in high-quality, easy-to-read reports
- Statistically analyze and interpret experimental results
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Materials Science or related field
- Must have a BS degree with (3-5+) years or MS degree with (1-3+) years of hands-on experience in semiconductor device assembly, Pick and Place Process (PnP), or Surface-Mount Technology (SMT)
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Experience and desire to work in a cleanroom setting
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple concurrent development projects
- Ability to continuously prioritize and skillfully adapt plans
- A strong sense of urgency
- A US citizen or permanent resident status required to work in our facility
About X Display Company
X Display Company (XDC), a Cork, Ireland and RTP, North Carolina-based technology developer, licenses intellectual property for manufacturing MicroLED displays, sells MicrolC & PixelEngine™ components and Micro Transfer Printing Equipment that will power next-generation displays. XDC is poised to capture share in the display market, delivering solutions that will make peoples’ lives better.
X Display Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
Any resumes submitted by an outside vendor to any employee at X Display Company via e-mail, Internet, or directly to hiring managers without a valid written search agreement in place with the Talent Acquisition / HR department will be deemed the sole property of X Display Company. No placement fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired as a result of the referral, or through other means.
Powered by JazzHR
X Display Company
ManufacturingView all jobs at X Display Company