Security Specialist Officer III TS/SCI required
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Security Specialist III (Herndon, VA)
X Corp Solutions, Stafford VA
Expertise in applied security and counterintelligence disciplines, proficiency in one, or more capabilities sets (i.e., CFIUS, Cyber, SCRM, Insider Threat, Force Protection, etc.) with a primary function to provide multi-disciplined security support to a customer's facility and organization (i.e., Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities), including:
- Provide program management with the security program, including the classification/declassification program and security education and training programs: Information, Industrial and OPSEC Programs.
- SCI or DIA-sponsored SSO Administration Course
Knowledge of SSO requirements from applicable manuals, regulations, policies, and instructions
- Support the SSO by providing services for the receipt, accountability, transmission, reproduction, storage, safeguarding, and destruction of SCI and collateral classified information, records and reports (SCI Information Security) and by processing verifications of authorized personnel for access to appropriate material.
- Escort and control access of SSO SCI facilities (SCIF)s
- Screen visitors and control access to all SCIFs using a local database, the Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and the Scattered Castles database.
- Develop and/or modify all SSO step-by-step processes.
- Develop and/or modify the SSO SOP and Emergency Action Plan (EAP).
- Submit weekly and monthly roll-up work accountability reports.
- Conduct all required SCIF inspections, response tests and Intrusion Detection System (IDS) tests.
- Conduct SCI indoctrinations and debriefings.
- Conduct classification marking reviews of all material leaving the SCIF and provide advice and guidance on the marking of SCI material.
- Enter approved equipment being introduced to a SCIF into the equipment log.
- Ensure that any equipment that is being removed from a SCIF has been properly sanitized and approved by the SSO Information Assurance Manager (IAM).
- Process SCI permanent certifications (inbound and outbound).
- Issue courier cards, courier briefings and prepare commercial airlines authorization letters.
- Assist with the management of the foreign travel reporting program for the SSO.
- Assist with the management of the contractor SCI nomination program for the SSO.
- Provide Defense Courier Service (DCS) package pick-up.
- Prepare Fixed Facility Checklists (FFC) and TEMPEST Addendums and modify as needed for each DTRA SCIF.
- Required skills for SCIF personnel:
- Possess integrated security services skill sets in the following areas: SSO operations; SCIF operations; SCI Personnel Security; SCI Information Security; SCI Physical Security; SCI TEMPEST actions and procedures; and, SCI Industrial Security. The contractor shall have recent, in-depth, government/contractor SSO operations experience, and recent, in-depth SCIF operations experience.
- Provide mid-level contractor personnel that are thoroughly familiar with DoDM 5105.21 Volumes 1-3, to administer the receipt, control, and accountability of SCI. Be familiar with the ICD 705, Intelligence Community Standard (ICS) 705-1 and 705-2, for construction, accreditation, and technical requirements for SCIFs. Support delivery of services for SCIFs and perform the day-to-day SCI security oversight functions for the SSO and subordinate SCIFs.
- Maintain the Support Program Communication Security (COMSEC) account by ensuring accountability of Crypto material, key, and key-loading equipment.
- Maintain Crypto-cleared personnel and adhere to all applicable COMSEC regulations and guidelines.
- Be prepared to receive, stage, transport, store, safeguard, install, initialize, and operate Cryptographically Controlled Items (CCI), COMSEC equipment, and associated Key Material (KEYMAT) of the relevant types required for the Support Program including but not limited to Secure Telephone Equipment (STE), KG-175A, etc.
- SCI access procedures, e-Qip, JPAS, NISS, and Scattered Castles use and management
· High School Diploma
· Three (3) years of experience (working in a Government SCIF)
· Proficiency with MS Office Suite / SharePoint / Adobe Pro / Visio;
· Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
· Top Secret/SCI Clearance
*AN ACTIVE TS/SCI IS REQUIRED BEFORE APPLYING TO THIS POSITION**
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with XCorp's vaccination policy. All XCorp employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over XCorp's vaccination policy.
X Corp Solutions
Real EstateView all jobs at X Corp Solutions