Program Manager (TS/SCI)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
TS/SCI Cleared Program Manager
- Education: BS degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Project Management, IT, Computer Science or Business.
- Must hold a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- TS/SCI Level Clearance required
- Fifteen (15) years of technical experience in support of DoD Acquisition Category IV or higher programs, to include: Equipment Support, System Support, and Programmatic Support.
- Eight (8) years of Program Management experience, to include: Technology Assessments, Systems Design, Systems Analysis, Programmatic Support, Acquisition Planning, and Budget Planning.
- Five (5) years as manager of CESAS II, TPCS, TSCS or equivalent Marine Corps Systems Command (MCSC) projects such as: Signals Intelligence, Electronic Warfare, GEOINT, T/HUMINT or Distributed Common Ground System projects. Experience with supervising project personnel and/or team, scheduling work, writing proposals and/or preparing bids, and experience ordering and/or transporting equipment and material.
- Experience may be achieved simultaneously.
- Individual shall have knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures and individual shall have written and oral communications abilities commensurate with this management role.
- Individual shall have expertise with Program Planning, Scheduling, Monthly Status Reporting and CPARS Draft Approval Documents (CDAD), and performing Audits, Risk Management, and Financial Management.
- Individual shall have experience and expertise in providing technical project planning and management support, and ensuring all deliverables and contract requirements are satisfied on time and within budget.
- Expertise in developing project plans, milestones, budgets, schedules, and conducting program reviews pertaining to contract task orders.
- Expertise in conducting risk assessment to identify and mitigate potential risks to contract task performance.
- Expertise in monitoring technical performance, cost and schedule based on the requirements.
- Expertise in analyzing and managing cost and schedule performance.
- Experience in one or more the following engineering disciplines is required:
- Research and Development
- Software Engineering
- Equipment and Material Support
- System or Software Integration
- Test and Evaluation
- Logistics Support
- Program Office Liaison Support
- Technical Documentation Development
X is seeking a Program Manager to support the research & development, test and evaluation, fielding, documentation development, configuration management, software engineering and integration, training, fielding and sustainment, cybersecurity, and program management of United States Marine Corps Signals Intelligence programs.
The Program Manager provides technical project planning and management support, and shall be responsible for ensuring all deliverables and contract requirements are satisfied on time and within budget. The Program Manager provides support for the development of the project plans, milestones, budgets, schedules, and program reviews pertaining to the Contract Task Order. This includes the origination, finalization, and distribution of monthly status reports, contract funds status report, test reports, and risk assessment data to identify and mitigate potential risks associated with contract performance. The Program Manager will provide leadership and oversight of the Contract Task Order Team to ensure successful contract performance in regards to technical, cost and schedule factors. The Program Manager will analyze cost and schedule to ensure cost data and scheduled variances are tracked and maintained; as well as develop a budget, schedule, and a list of deliverables, to set a baseline against which project performance is measured and reported.
Essential Duties of the Job:
- Ability to communicate task requirement information to client in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time, as well as lead and participate in meetings and working groups.
- Requires visual acuity to use a keyboard.
- Must be able to attend work each day, during scheduled hours, unless on travel or approved time off.
- Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face-to-face
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hand to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- May be exposed to chemicals related to office equipment.
X Corp Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at X Corp Solutions