X Corp Solutions Stafford, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
XCorp Solutions is seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill the Maintenance and Operations Facilities Manager position at our corporate office. X Corp Solutions, located in Northern VA, is a leading service provider to the U.S. government.
Duties include but are not limited to
- Ensure that exemplary facility and property management services are provided.
- Manage building maintenance requirements and all records associated.
- Perform routing building and grounds inspections to ensure normal operational compliance:
- Performs some skilled and technical work and overseeing the maintenance XCorps's facilities and properties.
- Ensuring proper maintenance and repairs related to the XCorp building and surrounding properties and oversee necessary facilities maintenance work done and followed up on in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all deliveries properly are properly accounted for and delivered to the right sections.
- Assisting with setup and take down of classroom areas.
- Inspecting quantity and quality of materials to ensure conformity to predetermined specifications.
- Preparing or reviewing requisitions for stock replacement.
- Developing efficient storage methods, including the allocation and arrangement of bins and storage spaces.
- Maintaining inventory records.
- Managing aspects of the procurement process including receiving, inventory control, accuracy, record keeping, and process improvements.
- Maintaining capital assets listing.
- Attending and managing special projects and community events outside normal business hours:
- Attending staff meetings.
- Work on call position that requires working some nights, weekends, holidays, and during inclement weather.
Qualifications, Special Certifications and Licenses
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: Considerable knowledge in facility and property supervisory/management practices; inventory management, building management, management plan development; customer service principles and techniques; and completing forms and understanding document/workflow.
Demonstrated skills in computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; effective oral/written communication; customer service; leadership; facility and grounds maintenance; visual inspection; and scheduling third-party contractors.
Demonstrated ability to speak publicly; supervise trade positions; and organize.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- One year of college education with courses in a related field or vocational training;
- Five years of related experience;
- An equivalent combination of training and experience (as approved by the department) may be used to meet the minimum qualifications of the classification.
PREFERRED TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in facility and property management
- Experience in building maintenance and sustainment
- Experience supervising staff
X Corp Solutions
Real EstateView all jobs at X Corp Solutions