· Developing and maintaining reporting on financial and business metrics
· Working with internal teams to understand and explain business trends and variances in the business
· Creation and management of financial forecasts and annual plans
· Performing ad-hoc analyses across multiple business functions
· Providing information and analysis to the business to support and drive strategic decisions
· Presenting and communicating results and recommendations to leadership teams across the organization
· Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline such as finance, engineering, physics, economics, mathematics, etc.
· 1+ years of professional experience in quantitative analysis or an advanced degree in a relevant field
· Advanced Excel experience (lookups, logic functions, etc.)
· Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and problem-solving skills; experience synthesizing data into information, and presenting concise analyses
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Comfort working independently
· Ability to validate results of analyses by reconciling with data from other sources
· Attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and relentless follow through.
· Preferred experience with Adaptive Insights
Wyyerd Group LLC
Why Work Here?
Startup company with huge opportunity for growth. Team is very good to work with.