- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Financial/Contracts Analyst is a vital part of the Wyyerd team. Wyyerd has near-term plans to dramatically accelerate expansion of our fiber network and, in doing so, construction of new fiber plant will be accelerated. This individual is responsible for working with internal accountants, legal team, design engineers, OSP Project Managers and outside plant contractors to enable rapid deployment of telecom equipment/materials to enable this expansion.
The Financial Analyst position, will be located at the Pacific Wyyerd National City, CA facility, is responsible for overseeing all the purchasing, contracts, invoicing, cost control, and reporting to continue improving efficiencies and processes.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Develop and implement reports and metrics to support operational goals, initiatives and
- Work with all groups on Master Contract implementation
- Work with teams to develop Purchase Orders/Project Service Agreements
- Track, Manage, facilitate review and approval of invoicing between technical team and
- Manage process to administer all invoices for engineering, labor, and material Purchases,
working with both technical functions and Accounting teams.
- Communicate and drive weekly, bi-weekly, monthly operational report/metrics reviews with
a focus on improving and promoting quality as demonstrated by accuracy and thoroughness of analysis/reports.
- Create Process and Training documentation as it relates to Wyyerd's needs with the ability to train large audiences on new processes
- Project Manage multiple projects and deliverables at once
- Analyze financial data and provide forecasting support
- Work with IT and Accounting to develop and advance internal systems for required
- Prepare reports and projections based on financial data, metrics data, and operations data
- Collaborating with team members for the purpose of collecting data and executing the
- Manage multiple material and labor vendors from a Business requirements perspective
- Work with teams for all Request for Proposal requirements
- Create standard work procedures for internal teams
- Collaborate with department managers in knowledge sharing, problem solving, and
providing positive leadership within assigned functional areas
- Develop and manage quality assurance and cycle count program designed to ensure
continuous process improvement
- Work with Business Operations to establish and oversee projects dedicated to auditing and
assess processes and procedures to ensure effectiveness
- Assist with Determine performance metrics to gain visibly to any shortfalls in the processes
- Assist with Develop and implement a training program for construction contractors to
adhere to when within Pacific Wyyerd material storage space.
SKILLS, EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
A minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in Financial Controls, Invoicing, Accounts Payable, Cost Controls and Purchasing environments, working with Engineering/Construction Functions.
Google Docs/Sheets/Slides and MS Excel
Presentations including Graphs, Variance Analysis, and top level root cause data
Telecom experience highly desired
Wyyerd FiberWhy Work Here?
If you are interested in a fast-growing company with a collaborative team culture and a strong belief in treating customers like the friends
Wyyerd Fiber, a subsidiary of Wyyerd Group, is a fiber-to-the-premise internet and related services provider. Put simply, Wyyerd Fiber offers faster, more reliable and higher value internet with symmetrical speeds, no data caps, no contracts and no invoice surprises, and Wyyerd Fiber backs it up with superior, local customer service. Wyyerd Fiber offers a full suite of services for residences, businesses, enterprises, carriers and non-profit partners including government and education entities.
AddressNational City, CA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Financial Planning Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.