Receptionist Administrative Assistant
WyoTech Laramie, WY
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 to $15 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision
We are seeking a Receptionist Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Greet and assist onsite guests and employees
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Receive, sort, and distribute mail and packages
- Organize and maintain common office areas
- Perform general office clerk duties and errands
- Order food and coordinate space for on campus events
- Enter and maintain information in databases
- Other office duties as required
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office
WyoTechWhy Work Here?
We're a fantastic team of people devoted to helping young people create a future in the automotive and diesel industry.
We are a school that offers world class training in the automotive and diesel industries. Our company has an excellent reputation among students, alumni, and employers of our graduates. We are locally owned and led by people who are dedicated to working hard, having fun, and doing right by our customers and each other.
1889 Venture DriveLaramie, WY
BusinessView all jobs at WyoTech