Would you like to get paid to send people on vacation?
Want to launch your career to the next level?
If you answered yes, then we have the perfect job opportunity for you!
RCI is proud to be part of Wyndham Destinations, one of the world's largest hospitality companies across six continents. RCI is the global leader in vacation exchange providing our community of 3.7 million members worldwide with quality vacation experiences at more than 4,500 resorts in 100 countries.
Our phenomenal Sales and Customer Service Representatives have the opportunity to interact with members in planning their dream vacations. That's why we dub the role a VACATION GUIDE! Pretty fun, huh?!
Here is what you need to know:
- This role provides excellent sales and customer service to our members
- Call center experience helpful, but not necessary
- No cold calls to the general public- we talk with our members
- Ability to meet individual, team, & departmental goals
- Recognition programs, contests, and incentives
- Base rate starts at $13/hr; Average compensation during the first year is $15.65/hr!
- Initial schedule: 2:30pm. - 11:00p.m. including one weekend shift until 8:00p.m.
- Training: Monday - Friday, 10:00a.m.- 6:00pm (approximately 6 weeks)
- We are enthusiastic about learning and enjoy friendly competition
- RCI is proud to be recognized for our unique fun and engaging culture
What are the perks for YOU?
- FREE Resort accommodations annually!
- Discounted Resort Rentals and Annual Vacation Allowance
- Opportunities for work travel internationally
- Generous Paid time off including time to give back to the community
- Eleven Paid Holidays per year
- Onsite Fitness Center and Cafe
- Casual Dress Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance and 401K
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have strong communication and problem solving skills
- Computer proficiency including Internet navigation ability is a must
- Bi-lingual Spanish or French experience a plus
- Pre-employment Background Check Required