Would you like to get paid to send people on vacation?
Interested in working from the comfort of your home office?
Want to launch your career to the next level?
If you answered yes, then we have the perfect job opportunity for you!
RCI is proud to be part of Wyndham Destinations, one of the world's largest travel and hospitality companies across six continents. RCI is the global leader in vacation exchange providing our community of 3.7 million members worldwide with quality vacation experiences at more than 4,500 resorts in 100 countries.
Our phenomenal Sales and Customer Service Representatives have the opportunity to interact with members in planning their dream vacations. That's why we dub the role a VACATION GUIDE! Pretty fun, huh?!
Here is what you need to know:
- This role provides excellent sales and customer service to our members
- Call center experience helpful, but not necessary
- Transfer to work at home role about 4 months after training with solid performance
- No cold calls to the general public- Vacation Guides speak to RCI members and assist them in booking travel.
- Ability to meet individual, team, & departmental goals
- Recognition programs, contests, and incentives
- Base rate starts at $13/hr; Average compensation during the first year is $15.65/hr!
- Initial schedule: 2:30pm. - 11:00p.m. including one weekend shift until 8:00p.m.
- Training: Monday - Friday, 10:00a.m.- 6:00pm (approximately 6 weeks)