Wyndham Destinations is a Fortune 500 company known for being the world's largest vacation ownership organization with an impressive list of world-renowned resort destinations in North America, the Caribbean and the South Pacific. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. Our DC team is looking to onboard driven sales professionals that have the ability to close. We have a phenomenal product which has led us to become #1 in the time share industry. With extensive training and tools, we set our sales agents up for major success.
Please note: This positions does not require any cold calling or lead generation.
If you’re looking to make a career change and want to join a lucrative industry, apply today to learn more!
We strive to recruit, train, and develop career-minded individuals with the propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high energy environment.
- Establish commonality and build rapport with prospective new owners
- Articulate the benefit of owning timeshare that is tailored to each new owner
- Assume the sale and initiate the close
- Generate sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques
BENEFITS, COMPENSATION AND TRANING:
- Dynamic paid training and company comprehensive medical, vision and dental coverage, as well as life and long term/short term disability
- Weekly base + UNCAPPED commissions and bonuses
- 100% 401(k) match; after 1 year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company awards/prizes and incentive trips
- Employee lodging discounts
- Wyndham provides ongoing training and mentoring to ensure our sales teams success. All newly hired sale professionals must successfully complete our world renowned (and paid!) training course before selling our product.
- Sales experience strongly preferred, but not required
- Sales professionals in the State of Maryland must have (or be willing to obtain) an active Real Estate License
- Have the drive to handle rejection and the confidence to perform within a short sales cycle
- Must be energetic, outgoing, tenacious and a natural closer
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply
- Full schedule flexibility including weekends and holidays required