Wyndham Hawaii Waikīkī, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
***$15,000.00 in ADDITION to your regular pay plan***
Take advantage to this limited time company incentive!
Wyndham Destinations strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
· Conduct face-to-face presentations in our state-of-the-art sales centers located at one of our award-winning resorts
· Establish commonality and build rapport with prospective and/or current owners
· Articulate the benefit of traveling with Wyndham Destinations
· Generate sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques
· No Cold Calling: All leads are prequalified and provided by the company
· Attend ongoing, advanced sales and career training
Benefits, Compensation, and Training
· Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage within 30 days
· Weekly Base and Uncapped Commissions, plus Monthly Bonuses
· Paid Training, covering our sales process, product knowledge, and the psychology of the sale
· 401K Matching
· Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Recognition Programs
Job Expectations and Requirements
· 1 to 3 years of sales and/or marketing experience is preferred, not required
· Maintain production standards
· Overcome objections and perform within a short, luxury sales cycle
· Must be energetic, outgoing and tenacious
· No travel required outside of the home site’s area
· High School Diploma or equivalent is required, College Degree is preferred
· Must have the applicable real estate and/or timeshare license or the ability to obtain one
A World of Inclusion Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure.
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Wyndham HawaiiWhy Work Here?
Great company, great benefits and endless amount of $$ to be made!
Wyndham Destinations is a part of Travel + Leisure Co., the world’s leading membership and leisure travel company with a portfolio of nearly 20 resort, travel club, and lifestyle travel brands. The company provides outstanding vacation experiences and travel inspiration to millions of owners, members, and subscribers every year through its products and services: Wyndham Destinations, the largest vacation ownership company with more than 245 vacation club resort locations across the globe; Panorama, the world’s foremost membership travel business that includes RCI, the largest vacation exchange company, along with industry-leading travel technology, and membership travel brands; and Travel + Leisure Group, offering travelers a way to turn vacation inspiration into exceptional experiences through travel booking platforms, subscription travel clubs and branded consumer products, all inspired by top online and print travel content. At Travel + Leisure Co., our global team of associates brings hospitality to millions, turning vacation inspiration into exceptional travel experiences. We put the world on vacation.
2222 Kalakaua Street Ste #1500Waikīkī, HI
BusinessView all jobs at Wyndham Hawaii