Wyndham Destinations is currently seeking a Senior Accounting Clerk to join our Club Accounting team in Las Vegas, NV. This position will perform duties as required by the Club Accounting group. This will include, but not limited to, data entry and processing of AP invoices, creation of AR invoices, basic bank reconciliation tasks, monthly journal entries, account reconciliations and other tasks assigned as needed. This position is also responsible for the preparation of wire transfers and deposits and their submission to treasury for monies due to/from the Clubs and the booking of journal entries to the general ledger related to these transactions.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- Processing wires/deposits
- Processing of AP Invoices and receipts\
- Monthly Journal Entries
- Monitoring and analyzing bank activity
- Account reconciliations
- Performs other duties as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- 3-5 years of accounting experience in related field
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft products, especially in Excel.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent professional communication skills, good organization skills, ability to multi-task & coordinate multiple projects.
- Deadline conscious with strong drive, initiative and the ability to work well in time-sensitive situations.
- Excellent strategic, analytical and creative thinking aptitude in both an independent and team environment.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently, be well organized, perform under stressful situations and communicative effectively.
- Knowledge of Oracle Peoplesoft Accounting or similar accounting software preferred
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. Through our unique brands, flexible ways to explore, and more destinations than anyone else, we make it easy to experience and enjoy the most amazing vacations around the globe. As the world's largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation.
Wyndham Destinations is one family, one team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies, Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most Ethical Companies amongst others. Come join the Wyndham family and discover the rewards for your career. http://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/
Whether at work or on vacation - wherever your dream destination, wherever you see yourself-we help you get there.
A career at Wyndham Destinations offers you the following great benefit opportunities and more:
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee discounts on travel
- Medical/dental and vision care plans
- 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary
- Flexible Spending Accounts, short & long term disability, life insurance & educational assistance
- Community volunteer and global sustainability/green programs
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.