Winter Programming season is just around the corner at Smugglers Notch! We are ramping up our sales team in preparation for the upcoming season. Experienced and novice sales enthusiasts are invited to apply.
As a Wyndham Destinations Sales Professional, you will be meeting with potential new and existing owners of Wyndham Vacation Ownership. All sales appointments are pre-booked and pre-qualified. NO cold calls! We have the opportunity to offer a product that allows families to spend more time together while making memories together at our resorts and properties. Bottom line...we sell fun!
- Establish commonality and build rapport with current owners and prospective new owners
- Articulate the benefit of owning vacation ownership that is tailored to each current and potential new owner
- Assume the sale and initiate the close
- Generating sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques
- No cold calling or sourcing responsibilities required
- Potential owners and current owners are pre-qualified for the sales representative
Benefits, Compensation, and Training
- Dynamic Paid Training
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage within 30 Days
- Weekly pay, plus Commissions, plus Monthly Bonuses
- 401K Matching
- Travel Discounts and Incentives
- Generate over a $1 Million in volume on a yearly basis
- Must have the drive to handle rejection and the confidence to perform within a short sales cycle
- Must be energetic, outgoing, tenacious, and a natural closer
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
Perks of being a part of Wyndham at Smugglers’ Notch:
· FREE summer/winter pass for access to pools, water-slides, disc golf, skiing/snowboarding
· Discounted pricing on many equipment and apparel brands
· Resort discounts on shopping, food, lodging, onsite childcare, summer camps, and more
· Local discounts on shops, restaurants, fitness memberships, and more
Hiring for a mid November and beginning of December start dates. Apply today!