Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 15,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
In House Marketing Coordinator
Wyndham Destinations strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
- In person marketing with guests checking into our resorts
- Schedule the guest to meet with member services to discuss their owner update and workshop
- The coordinator may offer gifts to the guest for participating in the update
- Partner with the resort staff to receive arrival sheets of the guests that should be checking in during their shift
- Distributing parking passes, activity schedules, and area brochures to the guest
- Must meet production standards on a weekly basis
Job Expectations and Requirements
- 1 to 3 years of sales and or marketing experience is preferred, not required
- Maintain production standards
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, general computer skills, and smart devices
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment within a shared space
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required, College Degree is preferred
Benefits, Compensation, and Training
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage within 30 days
- Weekly Base and Uncapped Commissions
- Initial Paid Training, covering our sales process, product knowledge, and the psychology of the sale
- 401K Matching
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Recognition Programs
*For more information, feel free to reach out to Sable Arrowood at 865-722-1319 or at Sable.Arrowood@wyn.com.
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to email@example.com, including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.