Wyndham Destinations strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
- Serves as the first point of contact and community brand ambassador in the Wyndham Destinations Sales Experience
- Greets, presents, and incentivizes potential clients to attend a sales preview of Wyndham Destination resorts
- Must be welcoming and provide a professional first impression of our company while pre-qualifying potential customers
- Maintains an accurate record of all transactions and customer logs
- Responsible for the collection and delivery of any deposits made by the guest he/she personally invited
- Responsible for maintaining production at or above minimum performance standards
- All interactions are in person and do not include telemarketing
Benefits, Compensation, and Training
· Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage within 30 days
· Weekly Base and Uncapped Commissions, plus Monthly Bonuses
· Initial Paid Training, covering our sales process, product knowledge, and the psychology of the sale
· 401K Matching
· Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Recognition Programs
Job Expectations and Requirements
· 1 to 3 years of sales and or marketing experience is preferred, not required
· Maintain production standards
· Overcome objections and perform within a short, luxury sales cycle
· Must be energetic, outgoing, and tenacious
· High School Diploma or equivalent is required, College Degree is preferred
*For more information, feel free to reach out to Blaire Grove at 865-286-6027 or at Blaire.Grove@wyn.com.
At Wyndham Destinations, we thrive on the diversity of our employees and celebrate the strength of our differences. Wyndham Destinations is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.