Expired: 3 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you love to go on vacation? Do you like to talk to people about going on vacation?
If yes, why not build a career out of it? We talk vacations every day! Vacations provide us the ability to relax, unwind, recharge, explore and life long learning!
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation.
Envision your career with one of the world's largest hospitality companies. With over 7,000 hotels, 145 Vacation Ownership Resorts, 200,000 rental units and more than 25,000 associates across six continents you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Rewards include a career path with endless opportunities, learning, and mentorship.
Power up your sales career in 2020! The Wyndham Destinations Marketing Contact Center is growing. We are currently hiring new and seasoned Vacation Sales Advisors.
As a member of the Inbound Call Transfer team, you will sell vacation packages over the phone. These packages are designed to show off our resorts to our clients and their family at heavily discounted prices. Make incredible commissions and memories!
As a growing company, we go above and beyond to provide competitive salaries and an impressive benefits package: • $41,500-$100,000+ a year. • Weekly compensation with daily incentive competitions. • New Hire Compensation Plan=$15 per hour plus commission during first 6 weeks. Earn up to $3,000 in New Hire Performance Bonus Incentives. • Paid training and career advancement. • Medical/dental and vision care plans within 30 days of employment. • 401(k) program that matches dollar for dollar up to 6% of salary (to government max). • Tuition reimbursement. • Positive dynamic culture, on-site team events • Travel discounts to stay at our beautiful hotels and resorts worldwide.
We invite you to check us out here:
• Minimum high school diploma or GED
• Must have a superb and clear phone voice. • Sales knowledge with proven ability to sell. • Strong interest to further develop sales skills and outcomes. • Must be able to sell ethically and with excitement at all times. • Sales minded professional (backgrounds might include: upscale hospitality or dining (concierge, bartender, server), college athlete or coach, exclusive retail, financial or insurance sales, contact center sales, or similar industry experience).
• Make outbound calls using company provided customer leads and pitch current offers that we have available to their area. • Call customers and sell our packages to our beautiful resorts. • Make warm calls (no cold calling!)
• Excellent listening skills. • Ability to connect, build rapport and generate interest quickly. • Ability to overcome objections. • Ability to work with little supervision. • Ability to work in a goal and performance based environment.
• 5-day, 8-hour shift. Various schedules are available. You must have the capability to work flexible hours which may include evenings and weekends.
We find joy in the journey. We delight in our destinations. We are a diverse and dedicated team. We are caring. We are creative. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence a global business. This is an excellent opportunity to put your passion for vacation and travel into action!
Apply now to begin your journey to explore this career opportunity with Wyndham Destinations!
About Wyndham Destinations (NYSE:WYND) We believe in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110 countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world’s largest vacation ownership and Exchange Company, with North America’s largest professionally managed rental business. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Our world is your destination.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wyndham Destinations is a drug-free workplace and requires a background check prior to employment.
Get fresh Inbound Sales Advisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Thanks for letting us know
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
Most Popular Jobs Similar to Inbound Sales Advisor