We strive to recruit, train, and develop career-minded individuals with the propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high energy environment.
- Establish commonality and build rapport with current owners.
- Assume the sale and initiate the close
- Generating sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques
- Face-to-face selling of additional shares of real estate to existing Wyndham owners and non-owners staying at our resorts
- No cold calling or sourcing responsibilities required
- Presentations are pre-set and pre-qualified for the Sales Associates
Benefits, Compensation, and Training
- Dynamic Paid Training
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage within the first 30 days of hire
- Weekly Base, plus Commissions, plus Monthly Bonuses
- 401K Matching
Job Expectations and Requirements
- Maintain an above standard Volume Per Guest
- Have the drive to handle rejection and the confidence to perform within a short sales cycle
- Must be energetic, outgoing, tenacious, and a natural closer