In-House Marketing Coordinator
The In-House Marketing Coordinator is responsible for greeting and qualifying guests in person at resort check-in and booking them for resort tour presentations and owner updates. Marketing coordinators must learn and execute a sales presentation as provided by management and must meet and exceed job performance and production standards.
Face to face marketing or Telemarketing
- Partner with the resort front desk to receive arrival sheets of the guests that should be checking in during their shift.
- Distributing parking passes, activity schedules and area brochures to the guest.
- Ask the guest to schedule a time to meet with member services to discuss their owner update. To entice the guest to attend the owner update the coordinator may offer gifts that the guest will receive after participating in the update.
Benefits and Training
- Dynamic Paid Training
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage, as well as Life and Long Term/ShortTerm Disability in 30 days of less
- 100% 401K Matching after the first year
- Tuition Reimbursement
The preferred candidate should possess all of the following...
- Must be competitive and driven to succeed
- Must have experience overcoming objections and working in a quota-driven environment
- Must be outgoing and able to communicate in a positive, enthusiastic manner
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and some nights
- High amount of professionalism and customer service in dealing with guests and staff members
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Minimum of High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
EOE/Drug Free Workplace