believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110
countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated
exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world's largest
vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America's largest
professionally managed rental business.
Every year 3.5 million families entrust us with their vacation dreams. As the world's largest vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to inspire your next vacation - or your next career. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime. Learn how you can join us on your career journey by visiting careers.wyndhamdestinations.com at http://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/ .
Our world is your destination.
The Company makes every effort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and location to which you are applying.
**** 7:30am3:30pm 2
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- Must have or be able to obtain a Hawaii Real Estate License
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Must be fluent in Japanese
- Must be authorized to work in the US