believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110
countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated
exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world's largest
vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America's largest
professionally managed rental business.
Every year 3.5 million
families entrust us with their vacation dreams. As the world's largest
vacation company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited
possibilities to inspire your next vacation - or your next
career. Each year our team of 25,000 associates delivers great
vacations to millions of families as they make memories of a lifetime.
Learn how you can join us on your career journey by visiting careers.wyndhamdestinations.com at http://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/ .
Our world is your
The Company makes everyeffort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abidesby EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, andlocal laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete anapplication please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and locationto which you are applying.
The primary purpose of this position is to sell the guest the Wyndham Destinations Resorts trial program (Discovery). Meeting the established sales quotas for Discovery Associates. This allows the guest to experience Wyndham Destinations on a trial basis.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet guest after sales presentation and explain that they will conduct a survey of guest's experience.
- Conduct survey regarding guest's experience and present Discovery program in professional manner, with the goal of selling guest the Discovery program.
- Answer all of guest's questions accurately in accordance within company sales compliance guidelines.
- When guest purchases, prepare worksheet including all required information and deliver worksheet to Contracts Office for processing.
- Answer all post-sale client inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Follow all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Any other assigned duties as requested by supervisor.
Must be energetic, outgoing, tenacious, goal oriented and a natural closer!
The Opportunity with Wyndham Destinations
No prospecting, no nights, no cold calling. Our marketing team brings you the customers. Imagine a job that allows you to be a ....
- Part Real Estate Professional
- Part Sales Professional
- Part Travel Agent
- 100% Dream Broker
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English
- High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D)
- Ability to make effective sales presentation and work independently
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule; including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must have sales experience