believes in putting the world on vacation. Our global presence in 110
countries at more than 220 vacation ownership resorts and 4,300+ affiliated
exchange properties distinguishes Wyndham Destinations as the world's largest
vacation ownership and exchange company, with North America's largest
professionally managed rental business.
Every year 3.5 million families
entrust us with their vacation dreams. As the world's largest vacation
company, Wyndham Destinations provides access to unlimited possibilities to
inspire your next vacation - or your next career. Each year our team
of 25,000 associates delivers great vacations to millions of families as they
make memories of a lifetime. Learn how you can join us on your career
journey by visiting careers.wyndhamdestinations.com at http://careers.wyndhamdestinations.com/ .
is your destination.
The Company makes everyeffort to ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abidesby EEO and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, andlocal laws and regulations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete anapplication please email your request to Mycareer@Wyn.com and provide the job title and locationto which you are applying.
Greet and qualify touring guests. Collect and validate all guest information. Assign tours to Sales Agents and provide information to Sales & Marketing department as necessary.
Provide exceptional customer service to all guests. Answer phones and guest questions in a professional manner. Assist property owners with contract questions or concerns.
- Distribute premiums to guests upon closure of presentation. Complete daily gift, tour and contract reconciliation in all systems.
- Data entry of all tour and gifting information into Central Reservations. Systems/Epiphany system and running of reports. Prepare and balance cash, down payments, site stats for Contract Department.
- File and secure all documents per procedures. Maintain property owner information per PII and PCI standards.
- Prepare timeshare sales contracts for Sales department and property owners. Assist Administrative Supervisor in support of Sales Staff. Preparation and maintenance of legal documents.
- Assist supervisor to provide additional administrative support to internal departments
- Must be able to speak Japanese and English fluently.
- Must be able to work all evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Timeshare, Escrow or Mortgage Loan Processing experience preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Cash handling experience required.
- Scheduling flexibility due to business demands.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; able to work under pressure in a team environment.
- Computer experience including MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel).
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Problem solving and good communication skills.