Wurth USA is expanding nationwide! We are strengthening our sales force, expanding our product line, and improving on an already outstanding service offering. With over 50 years of experience, we partner with customers across the country to provide business solutions: fasteners, chemicals, tools and inventory management to the auto, trucking, boating, busing and fleet industry. We are part of the Wurth Group of companies, the largest company of its kind with over US$17 billion in sales and 75,000 employees worldwide!
We are seeking an Outside Sales Representative with experience in Automotive or Trucking Parts and Service to find and cultivate new business opportunities and facilitate the growth within a base of existing accounts.
What you will do:
- Engage decision makers through face-to-face, outside sales visits (10 -15 per day) and prospect for new businesses
- Represent self as a consultative partner by understanding customers’ business needs and providing solutions
- Provide value added services such as ordering of product, inventory management and problem solving
- Differentiate the quality of our products and services from the competition through presentations and demonstrations – Hands-on with customers
- Acquire new businesses and expand the customer base on a consistent basis
What you will need:
- Love to sell- Passion for sales and hunting for new businesses
- Automotive or trucking parts and service experience is required
- Experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, account development, and time and territory management a plus
- No prior sales experience required; we welcome entry level candidates seeking a career in sales
- Must bring a high level of enthusiasm, energy and desire to be successful
- Ability to connect with decision makers and build lasting relationships
- Willingness to learn and adapt to Wurth’s proprietary sales process
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds
What Wurth USA will provide:
- Uncapped income with base, commission, and bonus components
- Company vehicle (contingent on driving record) and fuel expense allowance
- Monthly product demo allowance
- Extensive in-house training on product, selling technique and usage of Sales Force Automation through company provided iPad
- Excellent opportunity for career development and advancement
- Outstanding benefits package including medical, vision, dental, 401(K) with match, and other business partner benefits programs
Please apply through the Wurth USA Career Center and complete a brief online application.
Wurth USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Why Wurth USA?
We believe in training and developing our team and promoting from within.
We have a superb team of researchers and developers devoted to crafting the best auto repair products for the automotive industry.
We believe in our obligation to be environmentally responsible and offer a complete line of green products
We have a network of 3 distribution centers allowing us to deliver the Wurth branded products directly to our customers in 48 hours with an exceptional 99% fill rate.
We have partnerships with internationally known, world-class organizations in the industry.