Check out what our team has to say about working at Wurth USA! https://bit.ly/35vgUwU
Are you ready to start a career in sales with a global organization? With over 50 years of experience, Wurth USA, ranked #24 on Selling Powers "50 Best Companies To Sell For", partners with customers across the country to provide business solutions to the automotive and trucking industry. Wurth USA is part of the Wurth Group of companies, a privately held, international, direct selling organization with almost 80,000 team members headquartered in Kunzelsau, Germany.
In this entry level outside sales role, you will receive hands on training and development in our comprehensive sales approach, preparing you for a successful career in sales. We train individuals how to develop relationships, build trust within our business partners and grow a territory through a consultative sales approach. In addition, Wurth’s industry leading digital sales planning tool will plan the most efficient visit route for you, allowing maximum time to sell. This role will allow you to experience grass root sales and service training in the field, face to face with our customers.
What you will do:
- Engage decision makers through face-to-face outside sales visits (10 -15 per day)
- Represent yourself as a consultative partner by understanding customers’ business needs and providing solutions
- Provide value added services such as ordering of product, inventory management and problem solving
- Differentiate the quality of our products and services from the competition through presentations and demonstrations – Hands-on with customers
- Prospect for and acquire new businesses on a consistent basis
What you will need:
- No prior sales experience is required. We will train entry-level candidates to be successful.
- Must bring a high level of enthusiasm, energy, and desire to be successful in sales
- Ability to connect with decision makers and build lasting relationships
- Willingness to learn and adapt to Wurth’s proprietary sales process
- Basic proficiency with digital tools and software, i.e. Microsoft Office Suite, Ipad, etc.
- Positive attitude towards a multichannel selling approach
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds
- High School diploma; Some college preferred
- Ability to adapt to new technology
What WURTH USA Offers You:
- Consistent income with base and bonus components
- Company vehicle (contingent on driving record) and fuel expense allowance
- Monthly product demo allowance
- Extensive in-house training on product, selling technique and usage of Sales Force Automation through company provided iPad
- Excellent opportunity for career development advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match
Please apply through the Wurth USA Career Opportunity Center and complete a brief online application.
Wurth USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Why Wurth USA?
We believe in training and developing our team and promoting from within.
We have a superb team of researchers and developers devoted to crafting the best auto repair products for the automotive industry.
We believe in our obligation to be environmentally responsible and offer a complete line of green products
We have a network of 3 distribution centers allowing us to deliver the Wurth branded products directly to our customers in 48 hours with an exceptional 99% fill rate.
We have partnerships with internationally known, world-class organizations in the industry.
WURTH USA Inc. was founded in 1969 in Monsey, New York as WURTH Fastener Corporation, with only 1 internal employee and 2 sales representatives distributing automotive supply type items to New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Massachusetts.
Today, our sales force is over 300 strong with 100+ internal employees, each committed to our continued growth through the success of our customers. Our distribution network provides national coverage from three locations: New Jersey, Nevada, and Florida, which encompass over 200,000 square feet. All orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt at a 99% fill rate.