Check out what our team has to say about working at Wurth USA! https://bit.ly/35vgUwU
Are you ready to start a career in sales with a global organization? Are you looking for a chance to truly make an impact and earn advancement opportunities? Do you value a work life balance with the “work hard, play hard”mentality? If so, we need you on our team!
The Würth Group is the world market leader in its core business, the sale of assembly and fastening materials. It currently consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has approximately 78,500 employees generating almost 16 billion in sales each year. In the core business, the Würth Line, the product range for craft and industry comprises over 125,000 products: From screws, screw accessories and anchors to tools, chemical-technical products and personal protection equipment. More than 3.6 million customers all over the world trust in Würth today.
Our human capital and our corporate culture are the driving forces of the long-standing success of the Würth Group. Würth is a family owned business that was founded by Adolf Würth in 1945. Prof. Reinhold Würth, today’s Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Würth Group’s Family Trusts, took over the business at the age of 19 after his father had passed away and developed it over the last centuries to a Global Market Leader in its Industry.
Wurth USA was ranked #24 in 2019 in Selling Powers publication "50 Best Companies to Sell For”. After 50 years in the automotive and trucking industry, we are diversifying our business and entering a new market!
We are seeking 3-4 career focused, entry level inside sales representatives to launch this new division in Los Angeles focused on sales to production and metal fabrication. This is a risk-free opportunity to build a new business within the framework of a very well established and healthy organization. Starting at the ground floor, successful individuals who are mobile will have the opportunity to launch this division in other major markets across the US in the next 24-36 months.
- Achieve sales objectives by proactively prospecting, developing and selling to an existing and past list of customers
- Manage an account base and handle customer inquiries
- Plan and organize time effectively to allow an optimal frequency of sales calls per day, ideally 80-100
- Operate as a problem solver/facilitator
- Effective and professional communication with customers on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Ability to remain objective in stressful situations
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Communicate with other departments
- Self-Motivated to achieve monthly sales targets and other measurable metrics
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Professional phone cadence with clear and understandable speech
- Computer skills using customer management software. SAP or CRM a plus but not required
- Sense of personal responsibility, accountability, and the ability to work independently
- History of regular attendance
- High School Degree
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
What Wurth USA Offers You:
- Consistent income with salary and bonus
- Extensive local training on product and selling technique
- Excellent opportunity for career development and advancement
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with match
Please apply through the Wurth USA Career Opportunity Center and complete a brief online application.
Wurth USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Why Wurth USA?
We believe in training and developing our team and promoting from within.
We have a superb team of researchers and developers devoted to crafting the best auto repair products for the automotive industry.
We believe in our obligation to be environmentally responsible and offer a complete line of green products
We have a network of 3 distribution centers allowing us to deliver the Wurth branded products directly to our customers in 48 hours with an exceptional 99% fill rate.
We have partnerships with internationally known, world-class organizations in the industry.
We are part of the Wurth Group of companies, the largest of its kind with over $17 billion in sales and 75,000 employees worldwide! All over the world, more than three million customers trust in the products and service of Wurth. Competence, quality and closeness to the customer are the foundation of our business.
WURTH USA Inc. was founded in 1969 in Monsey, New York as WURTH Fastener Corporation, with only 1 internal employee and 2 sales representatives distributing automotive supply type items to New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Massachusetts.
Today, our sales force is over 300 strong with 100+ internal employees, each committed to our continued growth through the success of our customers. Our distribution network provides national coverage from three locations: New Jersey, Nevada, and Florida, which encompass over 200,000 square feet. All orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt at a 99% fill rate.