Summary: This position will consist of a “Hands-on” experience Warehouse Supervisor to lead and support the WBSC operations. This role will assist in the recruiting, leading, coaching, mentoring, developing, training and scheduling of warehouse personnel as well as working closely with the Operations Manager to remain within budgets. This position will maintain a safe and healthy work environment for employees by adhering to OSHA, DOT, HAZMAT and Safety Regulations/Guidelines. You will ensure 100% of Customer Satisfaction by motivating your team and to ensure all shipments for customer orders maintain accuracy, proper packing and efficient transportation of merchandise. As a Leader, you are responsible for all company assets within the facility, including but not limited to inventory accuracy, daily cycle counts and equipment and facility maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- “Hands-on” role, participates in the daily warehousing responsibilities (receiving, picking, packing, quality control, cycle counts, etc.)
- Interacts face-to-face with customers
- Moves product as a Certified Forklift Driver
- Withstands fluctuating temperature changes
- Has an excellent work ethic
- Excels in a quick-paced environment
- Able to adjust to shifting job duties and schedules
An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Team Work
- Communication & Cooperation
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing Work
- Flexibility & Adaptability
Education: High School Diploma/GED Equivalency
Experience and/or Training
3+ years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor
Forklift experience is strongly preferred
Licenses/Certificates: Certified Forklift Driver
Technology/Equipment: Proficient in use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
The above list reflects the general details necessary to describe the principal and essential functions of the position and shall not be construed as the only duties that may be assigned for the position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer