- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About Wurl, LLC.
Wurl is a global streaming network. Our B2B services provide streamers, content companies, and advertisers with a powerful, integrated network to distribute and monetize streaming television reaching hundreds of million of connected televisions in over 50 countries. This year Wurl was acquired by AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), an industry-leading mobile marketing ad tech company, bringing together the technology and innovation of the mobile and television industries. With the merger, Wurl employees enjoy the best of both worlds: the dynamic environment of a 160+ person start-up and the stability of a high-growth public tech company.
Wurl is a fully-remote company that has been recognized for the second year in a row as a Great Place to Work. Wurl invests in providing a culture that fosters passion, drives excellence, and encourages collaboration to drive innovation. We hire the world's best to build a bunch of cool stuff on an interface fully integrated with their own from streaming, advertising and software technology to continue to help us disrupt the way the world watches television.
Salesforce Administrator (Remote)
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our Sales Operations team responsible for the design, architecture, and development of our Salesforce infrastructure and third party connections. Additionally, this role will own Wurl's Salesforce roadmap, working closely with Finance, Sales, IT, and Operations teams to help plan where our Salesforce instance needs to go. The ideal candidate has a consistent track record of working with internal teams to diagnose processes, and create and implement solutions to business problems in Salesforce and its peripheral ecosystems. This is a hands-on, analytical role in a fast-paced environment requiring the ideal candidate to perform effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
What you'll do
- Own all aspects of Wurl's Salesforce configuration, including testing and deployment
- Maintain, modify, and build custom workflows, process builders, flows, assignment rules, approval processes, actions, custom settings, mobile apps and lightning components to streamline internal processes
- Fully lead the development and implementation of functional designs and features of SFDC and related system integrations (Snowflake, Ironclad, Groove, Sigma, Slack, Asana, NetSuite, Wurl Internal Systems, and more)
- Collect requirements from stakeholders, document, prioritize and implement those requirements in collaboration with the relevant areas of the business
- Monitor data to identify data integrity issues and develop automated data cleansing processes
- Identify and deliver usability, security, and process improvements
- Provide support and documentation to end users on day-to-day tasks and assist with general support requests/questions
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of high paced Salesforce admin work in a growing technology company
- Active Salesforce Certified Administrator certification required. Advanced Administrator preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning required
- Extensive requirements gathering and process analysis experience required
- Experience implementing and maintaining integrations with third party tools and systems into Salesforce (eg. Asana, Zendesk, IronClad, NetSuite, and others)
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, DemandTools, Eclipse)
- Experience working on iterative projects, and with deployment strategies/processes (staging environment vs. production).
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams in order to drive team and stakeholders to effective decisions or consensus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadlines
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary & Equity
- Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
- Remote first policy
- Flexible Time Off
- 12 US Holidays
- 401(k) Matching
- Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
- Ginger, Aaptiv and Headspace subscriptions for mental and physical wellness
- OneMedical subscription for 24/7 convenient medical care
- Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for all family additions
- Discounted PetPlan and easy at home access to Covid testing with empowerDX
- $1k Work From Home Stipend to set up your Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry's brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will understand what we mean by 'human connection". You will be proud to say you're a part of the company revolutionizing TV. Wurl is a Great Place to Work Certified workplace, and has been maintaining that designation for multiple years, consecutively. Read more about what Wurl's employees have to say about our team here!
At Wurl, we value work-life harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first. Our team is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.
AddressPalo Alto, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Wurl, Inc