Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data and technology agency. We are built to inspire growth for our clients with breakthrough creativity that helps our clients succeed. We are in a unique position to deliver growth based on three fundamental principles: we see the world differently and reject conventional thinking;we have an unbounded definition of creativity that can rethink business, culture, and brand experiences; we act decisively and accountably, owning delivery end-to-end.Who we are looking for:
Mirum, a Wunderman Thompson company, is seeking a Manager, Social Media with a passion for social influencer marketing. You will provide strategic support and day-to-day program management of influencer campaigns on behalf of key clients.
You will be working in a fast-paced, highly creative deadline-driven environment, so we are seeking candidates with attention to detail and a desire to constantly exceed expectations. You must be a self-starter and possess in-depth knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, location-based services, online communities, and emerging mobile trends. You should also be familiar with influencer marketing - best practices, campaign management, influencer negotiations, and measurement. This position is based in Chicago.What you'll do:
- Work closely with the social media team to develop influencer programs, including influencer vetting, sourcing, contracting, and program management.
- Develop influencer marketing campaigns, coordinate presentation of campaigns to clients for approval and manage campaign execution. Working together with creative and account management teams.
- Apply best practices to program development, building on your knowledge of the client, social media, and influencer marketing.
- Manage campaign details across multiple programs at once, including securing and reviewing influencer content, creating content calendars, monitoring for live content, coordinating weekly reports.
- Build relationships with influencers, negotiate contracts and costs, manage multiple influencers and deadlines, and problem solve when issues arise.
- 2-5 years of experience in social media marketing and/or community management
- Proven success in managing social media and influencer campaigns for clients
- Working knowledge of social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Tik Tok, and others
- Experience using influencer management software to source, vet, contract, and manage influencers for influencer campaigns
- Ability to develop social media plans for clients that include goals, specific campaign strategies, recommended tools, budgets and timelines
- Knowledge of how to measure success
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
Wunderman Thompson is proud to be a WPP agency.Headquartered in New York, we have a truly global reach with over 20,000 people in 90 markets. For more information, please visitour websiteand follow us onLinkedInandTwitter.About Mirum:
We create experiences that shoppers want, and brands and retailers need. We represent the next generation of shopper marketing solutions for engaging the digitally savvy consumer. Mirum's new commerce activation platform is designed to change the way brands engage with consumers and shoppers. The platform combines tech, analytics, data, campaign planning, and creative services with social shopper, shopper engagement services, and the creation of original content - from branded videos to events, mobile and in-store platforms - to influence shoppers in new ways. And we're looking for passionate people who want to help us make what's next.Wunderman Thompson and Mirum are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability.We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.