Receptionist and HR Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Acts as receptionist and telephone attendant relaying incoming and interoffice calls. Handles incoming and outgoing mail. Provide administrative and clerical support for staff of Human Resources Department.
- ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Meets with department supervisors to discuss upcoming company needs and develop multi-faceted recruitment program.
- Prepares descriptions of available job opportunities and accompanying compensation schedules.
- Contacts community job placement services, private personnel agencies, and colleges to set up interviews with job counselors and prospective candidates.
- Provides information on the company, its policies, benefits, and available opportunities to agencies, colleges, and prospects.
- Interviews applicants and gathers information regarding education, experience, training, job skills, and salary requirements.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Operates Telephone System to relay incoming and interoffice calls.
- Contact Company personnel as requested by visitors, conforming to established policies regarding such contacts.
- Greets all visitors courteously, determines their needs, and directs them to the proper person and/or office.
- Receives, sorts, and posts all incoming mail from U.S. Post Office, courier services, and schools. Receives all outgoing mail daily, adds postage, and sorts for delivery.
- Assists other departments as requested or assigned.
- Performs related duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma, or equivalent, preferred.
- Human relations skills to deal effectively with visitors/customers in person or on the telephone.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- AD&D insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Wulco, Inc.