We are looking for someone who will build a major brand with us in the edutainment space in the US and China. Our language and business training prepares staff in all size companies to prepare for the future, especially in the hospitality industry. Our discovery center projects involve re-creations of miniature cities with moving trains, cars, and trucks from around the world, as well as training for high school and college age kids in STEAM, 3D Printing, Drone Racing, AR / VR and Media, and Academic English Language Training. Our concept is exciting, fun, and profitable.
Location: This is a remote job, you can work it from anywhere with a high-speed Internet connection and a good computer, a microphone, a camera, and speakers. Our corporate office in the US is opening in Newport Beach, California. In China we have an office with staff in Guangzhou, near Hong Kong. This is an amazing opportunity for someone who speaks Chinese with an education background. Starts in May.
- You will work with Americans to teach them Basic Chinese
- You will work with Americans to teach them Chinese for Hospitality and Business
- You will work with technical staff to make sure the online system is working well
- You will work with sales people to give them feedback on customers
- You should be someone with excellent English communications skills
- You will have a four-year college degree
- You should have experience in language training (Mandarin Chinese or English)
- We prefer you have some technical background; in hardware, software, or mobile tech
- Bonus if you speak Chinese or lived in China in the past
You will earn a good hourly rate, depending on your background
Salary will increase quickly if you show us you are the right person