Summary of Position:
Reporting to the Director of Advancement, the Salesforce Administrator and Data Analyst plays a critical support role in operations and planning fundraising efforts at Wu Yee. This position will lead the ongoing development of our salesforce.com deployment. The administrator will work closely with Advancement team to identify develop and deploy new business processes including: Fundraising, Marketing, Events, Volunteer Management, Outreach and our core program business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part systems/data analyst. This position will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform, advancement operations, process and system integration, data analysis and reporting, as well as researching prospects.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Analyze our existing business operations/processes and data systems, to design and build a Salesforce CRM solution, to increase the efficiency of our advancement operations
- Data entry and maintain accurate data on all fundraising activities, including prospecting, cultivation, solicitations, and stewardship in Salesforce.
- Set up and generate weekly and monthly reports on Annual Fund, events, and volunteers
- Ensures timely acknowledgment and proper follow up of grants and donors.
- Manage event invoices, ticketing, registration, replies and sponsorships in Salesforce.
- Oversees complete and accurate funder and gift information in Salesforce, to track process, reporting, and research, reconcile information with Accounting.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Research new and existing prospects
- Occasional weekends and evenings are required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: (need to include physical requirement)
- Strong commitment to and passion for advancing the mission of Wu Yee Children's Services to provide more opportunities for children to grow healthy, families to thrive and communities to become stronger.
- Ideal candidate has strong interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent handle on technology, including proficiency of Microsoft office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint, familiarity with design software (ex. InDesign, Pub