Job Title:Training Coordinator- Arlington TN
The Training Coordinator will report directly to the Senior Director of Manufacturing in Supply Chain. The Training Coordinator will work with and support the operations team to ensure training processes and systems adherence to regulatory requirements and in support of business goals/objectives. The Training Coordinator will coordinate, lead, maintain and execute the operations training system onsite as well as leading Continuous Improvement Projects within the operations team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinate and lead all operations training system activities at Wright Medical (Arlington Site) including the support of internal/external audits and inspections as Training Subject Matter Expert as required.
- Ensure that training processes and procedures adhere to FDA, ISO, QSRs and local Quality System requirements. Update as necessary.
- Provide direction and support to operations staff to ensure quality and consistency of training provided/competency assessments conducted by designated trainers is maintained.
- Facilitate training methodology training and development for trainers.
- Support training processes through process improvements including benchmarking activities and execution of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintain compliant training records and documentation in line with GDP.
- Liaise with the operations management team to ensure the following:
- Refers to agility matrices to ensure maximum agility levels.
- Ensure enough qualified trainers are available to support and sustain a compliant training system within operations by identifying and controlling the selection of trainers and ensuring necessary courses are completed as required.
- Determine the need for and organize classroom training sessions as required.
- Liaise with external training providers as needed to support operations training plans and investigate funding possibilities. Liaise with finance to raise training related purchase orders.
- Perform annual training needs analysis and subsequent plan by liaising with operations leadership.
- Partner with operations leadership in developing training plans for new roles.
- Support on site CAPA teams as training subject matter expert (SME).
- Maintain operations training related curricula on Mastercontrols.
- Provide training to document owners and SMEs for curriculum management and reviews.
- Lead operations process improvement initiatives / projects as required in line with site strategy.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Demonstrated effective presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills including the ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work
- Project oriented.
- Ability to effectively gather data and analyze.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Education, HR, Training, Business or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years prior experience is a Training/Regulatory Compliance related role is required.
- Previous experience of highly regulated high-volume manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Microsoft Office proficient.
- Knowledge of training methodologies.
- Knowledge of adult instructional and learning theory and principles.
Every employee is responsible for adhering to the AdvaMed Code of Ethics on Interactions with Health Care Professionals and any related ethical, compliant business practices, including, but not limited to, compliance with the Company's Compliance Program, FDA regulations and guidance, Anti-Kickback Statute, and other Federal, state and/or local laws. Every employee is responsible to complete required compliance training successfully and on-time.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.