- Posted: over a month ago
Note our client is based in Cincinnati, Ohio. At the client's discretion hired candidates may have the opportunity to work fully remote.
Are you an Accomplished Program Manager?
Wright Technical Services represents the most innovative companies and engineering teams across the country. When we bring a job to market you can be confident this is an opportunity to join a great company and for you to make a tremendous contribution.
Likewise we want to speak with great engineers. The Wright team works every day to present the best of the best technical talent to our clients. We work with engineers who are not only capable of performing a job, but individuals who take pride in making significant contributions to the organizations they are part of. The Wright team wants to speak to engineers who have made their companies better, more efficient, more profitable, more competitive, and so on.
If that engineer is you, let's connect.
Wright Technical Services is representing an established growing electronic warfare and communications client. They are a leader in their respective industry and have a history of invention and innovation. This company is experiencing growth and they are adding to their engineering team. Note this is a direct hire permanent position with our client.
All candidates must be eligible to obtain a United States Security Clearance
In this position you will:
- Manage multiple programs that vary in size, a majority being Government programs.
- Demonstrate high level leadership skills/experience as program manager of communication systems and signal processing systems programs/projects.
- Work with talented engineers to develop schedules and various work breakdown structures using Microsoft Project, Excel, and other tools.
- Maintain and oversee strict adherence to budgets and schedules in order to prevent cost overrun or schedule slippage.
- Resolve/mitigate difficult situations such as labor shortage/overage, unforeseen costs, delays/time overruns, conflicting demands on labor resources, etc.
- Prepare financial, time/schedule, labor workload, resource allocation, etc., reports as needed.
- Brief teams with a firm level of leadership in order to keep projects on track
- Travel to support events around the country such as customer site visits, proposals, industry days and tradeshows.
- Be a part of a competitive full range of benefits such as tuition assistance, medical/dental, IRA contribution, and vacation/holidays.
- Be eligible for overtime pay after 40 hours.
- Be a part of a generous profit sharing plan as well as being encouraged to suggest new product ideas for consideration.
- At least active SECRET level clearance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 6 years of relevant work experience or Master's degree and minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in Government/military/DoD program management.
- Familiarity with signal processing systems and terrestrial/airborne/satellite communication systems.
- Must be proficient in MS Project and Excel.
- Preferred Certified Program Manager Certification.
Wright Technical Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?