Product Design Reliability Engineer
Wright Technical Services Euclid, OH
- Expired: August 24, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you an Accomplished Product Design Reliability Engineer?
Wright Technical Services represents the most innovative companies and engineering teams across the country. When we bring a job to market you can be confident this is an opportunity to join a great company and for you to make a tremendous contribution.
Likewise we want to speak with great engineers. The Wright team works every day to present the best of the best technical talent to our clients. We work with engineers who are not only capable of performing a job, but individuals who take pride in making significant contributions to the organizations they are part of. The Wright team wants to speak to engineers who have made their companies better, more efficient, more profitable, more competitive, and so on.
If that engineer is you, let’s connect.
Wright Technical Services is representing a Fortune 500 company that serves customers around th e globe. They are a leader in their respective industry and have a history of invention and innovation. This company is experiencing rapid growth and they are adding to their Research & Development team. Note this is a direct hire permanent position with our client.
In this position you will:
- Play a key role in early product development through design for reliability.
- Work to achieve impactful product reliability results through contributions to the company’s reliability center of excellence.
- Utilize field testing through data acquisition and analysis methods and sensors to enhance validation.
- Achieve reliability objectives through collaboration with R&D, manufacturing, production, supply, quality and service departments.
- Oversee, instruct and assist the work of test technologists.
- Oversee setup of test environments.
- Engineer safe, high quality, cost effective, ergonomic, and environmentally responsible validation methods for component, subsystem, and final qualifications.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of validation plans and methods based on warranty feedback, use of test acceleration techniques, new technology and compliance regulations.
- Work on warranty, scrap and cost reduction using reliability engineering tools.
- Assist in development of design guides, design review check lists and general FMEAs.
- Proven experience working in design Reliability. This should stand out on your resume.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Seven plus years of engineering experience, not including academic or co-op experience.
- Working knowledge of design for reliability concepts including but not limited to HALT; ALT; safety and hazard analysis; quality; cost; and ergonomics.
- Electrical product engineering experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering field.
Wright Technical Services
BusinessView all jobs at Wright Technical Services