THIS POSITION IS FOR A STAINLESS STEEL WELDER/ FABRICATOR
We are currently looking for a new employee to help lead our stainless steel / aluminum shop. This candidate ideally would have 5+ years in the metal fabrication business. Previous welding, reading blue prints, knowledge of tools and equipment needed.
We have been in business for over 25 years, with a handful of original employees who have been here since day one. We do custom metal fabrication, steel erecting, and custom installations of rail and metal accessories.
We are looking to add a new team member!
Busy and growing company, yet stress free and family oriented. Looking for someone who can be apart of our versatile work environment.
- 5 (+) years in metal fab and install
- Metal Fabrication & Welding skills
- Read blueprints
- Problem solving skills
- Familiar with our industry's verbiage. Understanding of parts, metal types and equipment.
- Attention to Detail: Being off by fractions could be a critical error. Keen attention to detail is required.
- Self Management: Working alone, effectively and getting work done on time is crucial.
- Working With Coworkers: Team player and collaborating with other employees is part of the daily grind.
- Quality control detail
- Basic Math Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
Wright Manufacturing LLC