To apply follow this link: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-ZZ2RMQDTX?u=16958
Who Are You?
You want meaningful work that contributes to our world. You love being challenged, learning, and growing. You yearn to work with dedicated coworkers. You can handle a little controversy for meaningful work that aims for a world that works for everyone, one person at a time.
Who We Are:
That is who we are; people committed to serving individuals in having great lives at work, home, and in their world.
We are a mission-driven fast-paced graduate and public educational organization dedicated to maximizing adult development. We design and deliver cutting edge innovative curriculum in the areas of coaching, leadership, and social and emotional intelligence to help people maximize their potential in all areas of life—how they act and feel about themselves, in relationship, parenting, family, career, sales, etc.
This is a results-oriented, highly-demanding organization that provides extensive employee training and support while expecting a lot in return. If you are a driven, self-starter who likes to get a lot done but who also feels a deep desire to contribute significantly to others, this culture of high-quality, fast-paced, meaningful work may be a good opportunity for you.
Are you interested in developing your skills in a place where you can grow personally and professionally? Do you want to use your excellent people skills, project management, sales skills and tenacity to support a strong cause? Our company may be the right place for you.
Marketing Manager Position
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the successful development and implementation of a comprehensive digital marketing plan and campaigns for the Wright Foundation and Wright Graduate University. Wright Foundation and the Graduate University seeks an individual that is excited to build, create and implement marketing strategies and communication plans for the Foundation and Wright Graduate University. Get in on the ground level of a non-profit organization that has existed for over 30 years. Wright Foundation/Graduate University is looking for a self-motivated, driven marketing person, effective at communicating, who is ready to reach out to the community and as well as build an online presence. This position is responsible to develop marketing ideas, build a social media presence and collaborate with the organization for digital marketing, provide feedback regarding student experience to improve the overall experience.
We offer rewarding work environment for our team. We take pride in offering competitive benefits including paid health, dental and vision coverage; paid time off, and educational assistance programs. Weekend/nights are required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops strategies and executes marketing and communication plans primarily for paid digital channels including paid search, display advertising, paid social media
- Achieving cost-effective student inquiry volume targets
- Deep understanding of our brand, programs, and competition
- Development and oversight of digital campaigns including web strategy, social media presence, digital advertising, CRM, and SEO/SEM
- Develop and execute on email marketing campaigns
- Web site development and optimization
- Marketing mix shifts as needed based on target students and performance expectations
- Target student
- Value prop/differentiation
- Research and write content and develop and update marketing collateral while ensuring messaging is consistent with the Foundation and Wright Graduate University
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in media and integrated marketing
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree (advanced degree preferred)
- An understanding of the Higher Education and Non-Profit sectors
- Travel/work weekends and nights 15% or more during some months
We invite you to join our talented team and become part of our collective vision of growing the Foundation and University. Qualified candidates of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Wright Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all local, state, and federal laws and regulations concerning civil rights. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or other protected classes under the law
How to Apply: In an effort to set up prospective employees to succeed in our fast-paced environment, we ask that you a few assessments. Some assessments are timed, so make sure you have arranged to be distraction-free. You will need approximately 20 minutes to complete the tests, which must be done in one sitting.
When you are ready, please visit: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-ZZ2RMQDTX?u=16958
Good luck and try your best! Testing must be completed for an interview to be scheduled.