Our educational non-profit is in a fast-paced growth stage. We are looking for a Marketing Manager with a strong focus on digital marketing who can help drive lead acquisition and conversion for our dynamic educational non-profit. If you have a proven track record of driving results online, want to create excellent campaigns online and offline that attract and retain clients, if you love to leverage excellent content through social media channels to drive conversion, then we are a fit for you.
If you are a brilliant, pragmatic, fast-working, juggler and a great communicator who can take and use feedback, then this high-intensity group of collegial teammates may be the place for you.
Looking for candidates who:
* Marketing Experience (2 years)
* Digital marketing experience necessary
* Independently own the marketing outcomes of the organization
* Know how to launch, measure, adjust and relaunch
* Personally want to learn, grow, and contribute to a meaningful cause
* College degree
* Typing speed >59wpm
- 100% employer-paid health insurance premium; dental and vision insurance available with employee-paid premium
- Personal development and leadership training included (approximately $11,000 value in first 15 months of employment)
- Wright Graduate University tuition discount for those who meet admission requirements
- 5 days vacation after 12 months, 10 days after 2 years, 15 days after 3 years; eligibility for up to 9 wellness days or 6.5 sick days per year; 8 paid holidays
- Eligibility for 401K after one month
- Learn to hone your talents and time-management skills to where you are performing at a level you never thought you could achieve
How to Apply: In an effort to set up prospective employees to succeed in our fast-paced environment, we ask that you a few assessments. The system also asks that you upload a resume. Some assessments are timed, so make sure you have arranged to be distraction-free. You will need approximately 20 minutes to complete the tests, which must be done in one sitting.
When you are ready, please visit: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-ZZ2RMQDTX?u=10638
Good luck and try your best! Testing must be completed for an interview to be scheduled.