Meaning, training, and a great career springboard for a future A/V leader and motivated high performer…
Mission-oriented, non-profit graduate school and training organization seeks an A/V technician for video production, webinar & videoconference operation, and live event production.
This is a part-time position which is perfectly suited for freelancers, part-timers, or anyone looking for a supplemental gig in which to develop and use their production skills. Majority of hours are for weekend courses, with occasional needs for course support or administrative coordination during the business week, including but not limited to evenings.
If you are a brilliant, pragmatic, fast-working juggler and great communicator who can take and use feedback, then this high-intensity group of collegial teammates may be the place for you.
Scheduled production weekends will be paid on a per-day basis. Additional time arranged on an hourly basis.
What you’ll do:
· Recording audio and video of live seminars and trainings, as well as in direct-to-camera sessions, to be made into products
· Importing, cataloguing, and organizing
· Organizing and filing company media, including audio files and video files
· Operating a cameras, sound boards, and webcasts; troubleshooting audio/visual equipment; and supervising student volunteers and administrative staff in routine operation of those functions to ensure high quality media capture
· Developing systems for media and equipment storage
· Using the Adobe Creative Suite to edit media
In order to be successful, you should exhibit:
· Basic knowledge of video production processes and systems, live event production, sound mixing, and other audio/visual subject areas
· The ability to create and maintain systems
· High attention to detail and organization
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· The ability to learn quickly and multi-task effectively
· Proficiency on both Mac and PC platforms
· Willingness to work nights and weekends
-Ability to work independently
How to Apply: In an effort to set up prospective employees to succeed in our fast-paced environment, we ask that you a few assessments. The system also asks that you upload a resume. Some assessments are timed, so make sure you have arranged to be distraction-free. You will need approximately 20 minutes to complete the tests, which must be done in one sitting.
When you are ready, please visit: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-IYYAI15HJ?u=16958
Good luck and try your best! Testing must be completed for an interview to be scheduled.
About Wright Foundation:
We transform lives from the inside out. We cultivate cutting-edge social and emotional intelligence skills for life and leadership through life coaching, executive coaching, & emotional intelligence courses. We are a community of lifelong learners dedicated to supporting individuals ready to consciously engage in their own transformation.
About Wright Graduate University:
Wright Graduate University for the Realization of Human Potential delivers M.A. and Ed.D. degrees and plus graduate certificate programs in transformational leadership, transformational coaching, and social and emotional intelligence. Wright Graduate University is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). The University provides a performative learning environment and synthesizes the best theories and methodologies related to the enhancement of human potential—ancient Greek philosophy to modern-day existential philosophy; developmental, Adlerian, humanistic and positive psychology; educational theories from Dewey to Vygotsky to Mezirow; current research in neuroscience, and behavioral economics. Read more about Wright Graduate University’s programs and mission at www.wrightgrad.edu.