Civil / Utility Estimator
Wright Construction Group Fort Myers, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Estimating Job Description
Wright Construction Group is a full-service Construction Management firm specializing in civil, environmental, and building construction management. Wright Construction is celebrating our 75th year in business has been based in Southwest Florida for over 35 years.
Currently Wright Construction Group is seeking an Civil / Utility Estimator who is detail oriented, excellent at multi-tasking, a team player who can work well with others. This person must be a self-starter and able to determine and locate information with minimal direction and help.
- Estimating Heavy Civil / Utility projects ranging from $200K - $50 Million
- Subcontractor coordination and relations
- Ability to review and determine requirements for Bids, Qualifications and Proposals
- Coordinate, Prepare and Administer Bid Documents for Governmental and Private Industry Clients
- Good Computer Skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Agtek, Bid 2 Win, Procore)
- Experience in the Heavy Civil, Roadway and Utility Construction Industry
- Good Organization Skills
- Good personal skills
- Experience with processing documents
- Competitive Hourly Salary
- 401K/Profit Sharing
- Health Insurance
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Drug Free Work Place
Wright Construction GroupWhy Work Here?
We are a family oriented and team building company looking for future leaders in construction.
1404 Dean StreetFort Myers, FL
ConstructionView all jobs at Wright Construction Group