Wright Construction Company, a fast-growing southeast regional concrete and asphalt contractor with 25 years of history, is looking to hire an CDL Driver in our Huntsville office. In general, we are looking for candidates that have a sense of adventure and are Humble, Smart, and Hungry. Company benefits include great wages, full benefit package and a 401(k).
Responsibilities and Requirements:
· The Dump Truck Driver is responsible for the transportation of material such as asphalt, stone, dirt etc., to construction projects and company owned facilities or various customers.
· CDL Class A or B Required
· 2-5 years of experience
· Thorough operational knowledge and skill of dump truck and low boy required
· Follow safety procedures on each job as well as understanding DOT requirements for hauling and securing loads
· Assist in the Mobilization of WCC’s construction equipment
· Must keep vehicle clean and in orderly condition
· Ability to be flexible with schedule changes, location changes, time of shift changes, Overtime work required when necessary
· Willingness to work in a team environment, assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required
We promote a drug free workplace. We also use E-verify to confirm employment eligibility. These two things are done without exception. Additionally, we have every walk of life working here… and will continue to pursue diversity. It’s a strength of our country and it’s a strength of our company