MEP Project Engineer
- $60,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Medical , Life Insurance
Wright Brothers Contracting Services Inc. Provides construction management, general contracting, and related services throughout Florida. Wright Brothers specialized in new construction for residential multi-family and commercial.
We are seeking a Project Engineer
The MEP Project Engineer is responsible for all routine on-site/off-site project administration, scheduling, and engineering. Plans, coordinates, manages on-site construction activities, schedules, and communicates with subcontractors. Prepares, coordinates, and updates job budgets, change orders, and cost reports for the Project Manager and Project Director's review and approval.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
· Review MEP-related submittals for accuracy before forwarding them to the design team for review and approval.
· Generate MEP-related RFI’s
· Ensure all RFI’s and submittals are shared with all parties promptly
· Lead/Represent in weekly BIM and other MEP meetings with relevant subcontractors and consultants
· Coordinate between the different MEP subcontractors and other trades
· Assist with developing detailed schedules for all MEP installation activities, including cost and resource loading
· Coordinate scope and sequence of work with other trade counterparts
· Conflict/issues identification and resolution
· Work in conjunction with the Project Manager to ensure appropriate action is taken in cases where contracts, plans, and specifications are inadequate or contravene good building practice.
· Responsible for cost control related to MEP
· Interact with Project Managers and other Engineers to complete various items of self-performed work as well as any subcontractor
· Monitor the installation and startup of MEP systems and commissioning of the project with the Project Manager and all other trades involved
· Propose value engineering to reduce costs and/ or planning.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Minimum of two (2) years in the commercial construction field paired with a degree in Construction Management/Engineering/Architecture or a related field.
- LEED AP certification is preferred but not required.
- Computer Skills Required – Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At Wright Brothers Contracting Services Inc. we believe outstanding employees build the foundation necessary for business excellence. With this belief, we are always looking for the best qualified and most talented employees to become part of our team. Wright Brothers offer advancement opportunities along with an excellent salary and benefits package which includes both, medical and retirement plans.
Wright Brothers Contracting Services Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Groundbreaking work opportunities, a positive environment, and great management.
Wright Brothers Contracting Service, Inc. is a construction company specializing in the HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing trades.
Wright Brother's Contracting Services
6715 White Dr.West Palm Beach, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.