Codigo's Software Developer Internship powered by Woz U
Codigo grows human capital into emerging technology talent globally and we are currently looking to hire over 100 new Junior Software Engineers for our clients. Our Software Engineers design, analyze and build next-gen software systems, including business applications, computer applications, middle ware, and network control systems across a variety of industries, including finance, insurance, retail, healthcare and government.
Codigo in partnership with Woz U is focused on training and empowering people around their passion for technology to build tomorrow’s top tech talent.
What you get is an awesome tech career with the following:
- Get paid while you train for your future job through a 90-day immersive training program
- No experience needed as you will gain experience in the skills you need to start your career during training.
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Assistance
- Enterprise level development training
Join us and be part of the next generation of Software Engineers. Interviews are starting now!
What We Are Looking For:
- MUST have an Associate's Degree (preference given to Computer Science, Engineering and STEM majors)
- Excellent problem solver
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to relocate anywhere in the US
- Must be authorized to work in the US on a permanent basis - ability to secure US government security clearance if needed
- This not a Summer-only internship opportunity, this is a full-time position that prepares individuals for a full-time career in Programming.
Ability to relocate anywhere in the US. Employer is not currently sponsoring work visas or transfers at this time.